Here’s an easy and effective way to do just that.
Gary Bridges Photography offers a stimulating set of hour-long Zoom-delivered education and life enrichment programs that bolster senior communities’ social inclusion programs for residents.
Delivered by a skilled photographer and accomplished professional speaker, who is himself a senior.
We offer an optional survey that Activity Directors can email to residents before the program—to customize each presentation to address residents’ interests and support their sense of community and inclusion.
We set up and manage the Zoom program and help residents use Zoom.
We offer a comfortable and convenient way to enhance each community’s life enrichment programs with stimulating cultural exploration and travel programs.
- The Mekong Project: Climate Change and Aging in Vietnam
- Bhutan: Buddhism, Beauty and Gross National Happiness
- Sri Lanka in a week
- India: 1,000 miles of Rajasthan
- 4 photographers, 4 weeks in 4 countries: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar
Gary spent 30 years with Stanford Research Institute (SRI International) working, traveling and photographing in 50 countries, and delivering large-scale presentations around the world.
- Foundation for Research Science and Technology. Auckland, New Zealand
- Glory Corporation. Himeji, Japan
- Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines. Kitwe, Zambia
- Egyptian National Research Center. Cairo, Egypt
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Vienna, Australia
- Industrial Technology Research Center. Hsinchu, Taiwan
Now retired, Gary has spent the last 10 years documenting climate change and aging in Southeast Asia, and he’s created an exciting visual catalog, that’s interesting and enriching for residents of senior living communities.